As part of our commitment to providing you with the best veterinary services in Norwalk, IA and West Des Moines, IA we offer flexible payment choices so you can afford to care for your pet. We offer preventative care plans that bundle the best veterinary care procedures for your pet, while also giving you savings.
Here are some links for payment plan options we offer including Care Credit and Scratch Pay. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Care Credit: A credit card for human medical or veterinary expenses. Lines of credit above $200 are eligible for 6 months no interest financing. The application should take 5-15 minutes and can be done in the privacy of your own home. Some believe applying in our office and/or adding a co-applicant increases the likelihood of acceptance. Please let our office know if you need help applying. You may use your Care Credit card over and over again at any business that accepts Care Credit. There is no need to reapply. (https://www.carecredit.com/)
- Scratch Pay: A line of credit/loan for veterinary expenses. Clients have really liked using this easy payment method and our experience is that the acceptance rate has been higher than Care Credit. A smart phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer can be used. A soft credit inquiry is done through scratchpay.com when you submit an application. This step allows you to check what rates and terms may be available to you. That inquiry will NOT affect your credit score. If Scratch offers a loan and you are not satisfied with the interest rate, you can easily decline the offer at zero cost, and there will be NO impact on your credit score. If you select a payment plan, you either pay Scratchpay in 30 days with no interest, or in monthly installments over a period of 12 to 24 months with interest based on the rate you qualify for and the plan you selected. You may setup automatic payments to make it easier to pay. Please visit https://scratchpay.com to apply.
- Scratchpay says, “If you are pre-approved for our Pay Later product, and choose to continue the Pay Later application, no hard credit inquiry will be performed and there will be no impact on your credit score at all.
- In an instance where you are pre-approved for our Pay Over Time product, and choose to continue the Pay Over Time application, one hard credit inquiry will be performed. Hard inquiries can affect your credit score and are visible to third parties reviewing your credit report.”
- More details are best answered at Scratchpay.com, Phone: 855-727-2395, or