Why board with us?
- Our boarding suites are large glass front rooms with a raised bed and space to play.
- Curtains and/or a couch make the space more like home.
- We have a licensed veterinarian available to care for your pet if needed.
- Having a trained veterinarian on hand can give you peace of mind that your pet is getting the best possible care during their visit.
- We are able to administer daily medications and provide extra walks if requested.
- Our trained animal caretakers love your animals as if they were their own.
- Dogs are walked several times daily, just like you would walk your own dog.
- Pets can receive their yearly vaccines and wellness exam while they are boarding and save you a trip.
- Pets are fed a carefully evaluated prescription sensitive stomach diet to help prevent GI issues while being away from home.
- Dogs can have a bath & nail trim before they come home to you. Cats can have nail trims.
For more information on our boarding policies and vaccine requirements, etc… Click HERE.
Boarding Prices Per Day:
- Cat: $25
- Dogs under 20 pounds: $26
- Dogs over 20 pounds in suites: $32