Why board with us?
- We have a licensed Veterinarian here for any emergencies that your dogs might encounter while staying in a new place.
- If they are Senior pets or have daily medication, having a trained Veterinarian on hand can give you a peace of mind that your pet is getting the best possible care during their visit.
- We have a trained Kennel staff that love your animals as if they were their own.
- They are walked by hand, just like you would walk your own dog.
- They can have their yearly vaccines and visit while they are boarding and save you a visit.
- They are fed a carefully evaluated Veterinary Grade food
- They can have a bath & nail trim before they come home to you.
For more information on our boarding policies and vaccine requirements, etc… Click HERE.
Boarding Prices Per Night:
- Cat: $22.36
- Dogs under 15 pounds: $21.42
- Dogs from 15-39 pounds: $22.97
- Dogs from 40-69 pounds: $24.94
- Dogs from 70-89 pounds: $28.92
- Dogs 90 pounds and up: $29.87
- Exotic: $18.77